Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting Back Into EBay

Hello again!

Lately I have been getting antsy. I am going through all of my stuff that needs a new home because I don't especially want to move it to where ever I am heading. If someone else can use what I have even better right? That's what I was thinking. I have been using eBay for a long time since 2008!

I really like using the service because I can get my books and items to other people that will use them! I have sold all kinds of books (because I am a bit of a bibliophile) and I just don't have the space to keep them. All of the books that I sell have been treated like they are my babies. Most if not all of the ones I sell are ones that on the paperbacks the spines haven't even been broken (a pet peeve of mine).

The other things that I have been posting are things that I no longer have a use for or I'm looking to get something different. If my items have something wrong with them I don't even like the thought of putting them up because why would I want to sell something that is defective?

When I put up a listing I try and put up as many pictures as possible with the item. And since the advent of the eBay mobile app it has made the whole process even faster! You can take pictures, add information, list, and share with social media. Awesome stuff.

Right now I mostly have up books and DVDs on my site. Feel free to stop by and take a look. Shortly I will be posting things like baby clothes and toys. I hope to see you soon over there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment