Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Can't Wait to Organize My Own Place

I wish that I had a place that was my own, so I could decorate it however I saw fit. Then I could have a fresh start at organizing everything. So that it could be a place that I called home.

Last night while I was out and about. I decided to make a trip into Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Right now since it is the beginning of August every place that sells stuff like BBB are doing college dorm sales. Which means they have everything that has to do with organizing and storage on sale. They have check lists out everywhere. To be quite honest it made me wish that I still had my studio apartment in Grand Rapids.

A Super Soft Footstool @ BBB
I was taking in all of the cool accessories and it made me wish that I could just buy it all. Only problem is that right now I have no place for it and I would just be moving it again anyways (probably into a space that it wouldn't work in). And since most of the stuff that is out right now seems like it's for college kids (and not quite my style) I'd still use the organization stuff.

I seriously want to get crazy about organizing stuff in my drawers. This is something that I've never really been. Before it's always been if it is in the drawer it's organized, or if it is in the closet it is organized. What I've come to realize though is that those places are just hiding clutter! Everything should have a place and my stuff doesn't really. My drawers are just hidden piles of clothes.

Pinterest and I are going to become the best of friends in a bit when it comes to organization. Feel free to follow me over there where I start pinning great ideas for my next place.

What are some of your favorite ways to organize? I'm open to suggestions and links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment