Sunday, September 15, 2013

Simply Filling Week 2

The second week of me doing Simply Filling Technique didn't quite yield the results that I hoped for. But at the same time I knew that there would be a gain no matter what I tried. This last week was stressful with it being more than just myself at home.

I found myself eating out of comfort. I felt like the only way that I would feel better was for me to have something in my mouth. I tried to eat only things that were Simply Filling even if I was eating. That was probably my only saving grace. My gain wasn't a
terrible one. I only gained 0.8 this last week.

As you can see from my weight chart up there I need change. I need something to boost me onward to greatness. I am tired of looking at that 10% goal line. This weight chart is from when I first started at Weight Watchers until now. So 2 years worth of weigh ins. There was a whole year there in the middle that my life got in the way. THE ONLY REASON that I am not back up to my start weight or beyond was that I kept going to the meetings and half trying to stick to program. Weight Watchers works. I'm going to stick with it until the end. I am going to be a lifetime member.

I am going to try out a couple of new recipes this coming week and I'll post them as I try them. There is a Crock Pot Salsa Chicken that looks good that I can make sure is SFT and I'll let you know how it works out!

I also signed up for a Diet Bet so I'm hoping that it helps me stick to my goal. I'm going to have to lose 4% of my weight in the next 4 weeks. Maybe since I've got money on the line it will motivate me even more.

Have any of you ever done a Diet Bet where you put your money in a pot to reach a goal weight by the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment