Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls! And an Update

This last week has been mentally very busy for me. I've been thinking about all of the different ways that I might be able to make some kind of income regardless of what I might end up doing as a day job. I just have this feeling like I'm going to have to do something else. I know that whatever I might end up doing myself I'm going to have to like it as a hobby at the very least.

I know that I already enjoy to crochet and to knit. I also wanted to try my hand at making doll clothes a while back too. These doll clothes could be crochet, knitted, or even sewn. Anyway I look at it I could do anyone of these things. And since I also have a bit of a background in jewelry making I could also make jewelry for the dolls too.

I didn't realize just how many different types of dolls are popular now days. I also didn't realize just how much people are willing to spend on a doll. I already knew of American Girl dolls that are 18 inches tall. I knew that Cabbage Patch dolls are also kind of making a come back. Then there is a whole other world of ball jointed dolls like Blythe Dolls and Monster High Dolls.

The Blythe Dolls have really caught my eye! I'm going to have to save up some money so that I can own one for a model of clothes and jewelry at least. Maybe they can be the next set of dolls that I work my way into.

As for the update this coming weekend is a job fair! I'm hoping to see if there are any employers that would be interested in having me. Then next week I am going to press on and start doing more Simply Filling meals to get me back on track. It's sad I started a Diet Bet and I've been ignoring my diet!

Talk to you more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment